About Mediation and Arbitration

The Office of the Property Rights Ombudsman provides free mediation and arbitration services to property owners whose property rights are being taken.

If you would like to request mediation or arbitration, please fill out and send in the request form found at “Request Mediation or Arbitration“ .

You will find information about mediation and arbitration below. If you have further questions, please contact us.

Frequently Asked Questions